We are performing the following diagnostic procedures in the Hospital:
OSTEODENSITOMETRY (DXA) – the most advanced method of diagnosing osteoporosis in the area of spine, hip and forearm.
• Laboratory: a complete hematological and biochemical analysis (complete blood count, blood glucose testing, hepathogram, lipidogram, ionogram, rheumatoid factor test, coagulation factor test: INR, PT, …)
• ECG, spirometry, ergometry
• Heart and abdominal ultrasound
• Ultrasound of soft tissue and joints
• Doppler ultrasound of blood vessels of the neck
• Doppler ultrasonography of the lower extremity arteries